ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, February 25, 2008

HOLIDAY MOOD !

Hmm. Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time. Busy with a lot of small small matter. Well nevertheless, people from 1T04 please take note that our class is going for outing at sukura orchard. Please sms me or kai ying to see which day u free on this week. The price is $20 ++ if i not wrong and Malay can eat TOO! So no worries!

Just finish my exam and now seeing that Tuesday i going to work at Bukit Timah Court as a laptop promoter. OMG! I still wanna to rest more but i saw my wallet from overweight to underweight. Sad sad. Well I should stop complaining as many of my friend still jobless :-).

Well plan tmr is to get a few pair of pants and a leather shoe for my work! Lol. Well should start work at tmr but i get off because of my dressing. I think I am the only one who gets off on the first day of work.

Well IT fair coming! HOPE i can be the TOP SELLER OF PACKARDBELL! Working for newstead this time. With my IDOL boss ERIC! LOL. Do come and support me if u buying any laptop whether is Packardbell or wad.

Take this time to apologise to Tham, Ven and Pris for breaking their dream. Next time we go together again? I will make sure i will go even if I break my leg :-) (touch wood).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home