ME , MYSELF AND I

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gym ! GYm! GYM!

Sorry for not updating regularly, busying with all sort of little things around me. LOl. After going to gym last Thursday change my life greatly. Instead of meeting Ming and some other for lunch, I now go gym session with Samuel, malv and SAIFUL! One goal for me:

TO SLIM DOWN!

Nevertheless, I felt a bit sorry for ming they all for not accompanying them for lunch, lam kang for not meeting him as usually I too tired after reaching home and of course Vee as like I nvr have time to chat to her as same reason as lam kang. Just wanna take this time to say sorry for them. I promise I will be good.

So far, nothing reali happen in my life. Go home sleep eat sleep lOL. But for my second bro, he is having a great time of his life. Going out one girl dunno call wad but seem to be in a very close relationship! HAHA Hope he could reali settle down in his life liao.

I am still the same status. Struggling in my study, friends, Money, basketball and (secret)LOLl. Hope everything can be fine before the semester break comes.
Actually I have nothing much to blog too as reali nothing happening in my life. But I want to take this chance to thank Vee and Ming for helping me in my money part. I promise that once I get my pay, I treat u both to eat KOPITIAN SWEE BO? LOL.

Notice: Saturday is Daniel Birthday, he planning to go eat some buffet at M.S and then CLUB AT NITE. Anyone interested feel free to call or sms me or Daniel. The clubbing part hor.... Even if u dunno Daniel can join me too as I think I going to open bottle so join ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home