ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, June 22, 2008

OH MY! I REALI IN LOVE WITH IT!

Well something amaze happen in my house today at 3am in the morning. Suddenly, there a very cute and chubby bird sitting outside my window at my kitchen. At first I dun dare to touch it or wad as I scare that it will fly away or wad. But after like about 4.30am? I decided to try touching it.

WAH it didn’t fly away LO. Then I touch here and there lol. Then I decided to take some photo of it. Same situation, I didn’t dare to use flash at first but after that I was like talking to him, “EH, I take photo ar? Dun flies away hor!” lol then I take with flash then AMAZING AGAING! It reali didn’t fly AWAY! SO CUTE LO. (the result I must use flash is because it too dark liao cant see him).

Then I take some rice for the bird to eat. But he dunwan lol. It will make sound one when I touch him or force him to eat lol. Wanted to keep him as pet as I TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM! But sadly my parent doesn’t approve as they scare its carry any kind of sickness.

Now raining liao. Birdy still there and I close the window half way. I know tmr I going to get screw by mom by not closing the window fully. But bo bian, I close fully then he cannot hide the rain. Hai happy and sad feeling.............. Altought is like just 3 hours but i reali love it very much.
BIRDY - THE BIRD


!Me and Birdy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home