ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, June 16, 2008

OVERALL IT SHOW DAYS !

Sorry for didn’t update for IT fair time. Because I lend my laptop to CJ so cant update during the period. But well here am I again ^.^.
Well day two of the IT fair, Sold total 6 due to playing around with desmond and ven around the IT fair. Although is good is to play around with them, but my LV wallet dream get harder and harder.

Day THREE! Sold 4 laptops in a day. Well that can’t blame anyone but SUAY LO. Lol. Lazy is one point but another point is that people tend to look for promoter that is either sweet or handsome (where I got none of the above). SAD. But during night, went to celebrate feng birthday together with CJ, Ven, cong and feng. Brought a small cake at PCC for feng and have dinner at HK cafe. And CJ brought a BRAND NEW NEC laptop from ven. Congratz so she can use her own laptop without getting nag by other loL.

Day four, everything starts up well with selling one of the MOST expensive laptop in fujitsu to a china lady. And my luck just comes bit by bit. Aaron says I am an 18 goal striker lol. Let my talk about my history AGAIN in my sale line, my best record was 16 in a day and total IT show was 34 in last year march PaCkard bell where my first IT show was. So this show I break my own personal record and also break fujitsu most laptop sells a day, quite happy about that lOL. After that went for dinner with Cj and Ven at gelangy(I DUNNO HOW TO SPELL LOL), then went to CJ working place for toilet as normal coffee shop toilet smell TOO good. Wait for CJ mom to fetch us home, first to Ven house then to CJ house then lastly to mine. Well at CJ house, send her up to her house door step as her mom scare she kena kidnap LOL. But well is the first time I send her home to her door step ^_^. Met up lam kang at hq then talk cok a bit then HOME SWEET HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home