ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BYE SUCKER! LOL

Life isn’t any better comparing to last year and people are saying “WAH U HENG AR! THIS YEAR THOSE WHO BORN IN SNAKE WILL BE VERY HENG LO!” And here my reply to everyone who say that, BULLSHIT!
I screwed up my exam, quarrel with malv and lam kang, keep losing at basketball, friend circle keep growing smaller and smaller. Why like nothing good comes to me? Like pick up a thousand dollar on the floor and I pick up?
Again history repeats somehow when I can’t prevent it from happening again... Hai why in this world got so selfish people one ar? I mean didn’t they know that when ruin a relationship with someone, YA u can just get ur ass and walk off the situation. BUT HEY, if u still remembered, I am still the friend of the one u hurt. Then u expects me to clear the shit for u? Fark la! Can dun be so selfish a not ar? Wah lou..... Think of the result after that lei.... if dun think for her..... Can think for me a not? You are reali screwing up my life FUCKER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home