ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Because OF ?

Very long since I update.... Today topic: Because Of.

There were a lot of thing I dunno. But ever since I enter poly, everything things started to change everyday its pass. Sometime I think that maybe is not the people around me that are changing; maybe I am the one who changing? But who knows?

Because of Eileen, I see the how a guy could be with his girlfriend and keep aeroplane his friend around and just give some lousy excuse?

Because of Thomas, I see that how a girl could please one and change everything because of him.

Because of Lamkang, I could see how good a friend reali can do.

Because of Feng, I could see how one could work hard in a relationship but it turn out bad.

Because of Desmond, I can see how selfish a person could be for himself.

Because of Jessica, I could see that how HARD IS TO BE A GOOD LEADER and promise. And how my class could twist their word around.

Doing reflection for a few nite after someone told me something. Key thing I heard is.
  • I hard to please
  • Our class is great because we have a good leader

Think of it, actually izzit very hard to please me? I dun think so. I just like normal people. Just that you people are talking about trust and promise so much. I have tried every way to keep my trust and promise toward u all (although sometime I crack joke to lie to u all; x). Ya, maybe u say Thomas this and that but u say that u will call. But hey, u could just simply tell me or wad. Well I dunno what you’re thinking. If he is reali so important to you then well I speechless.

“Our class is great because we have a good leader”? Izzit reali true? Or just one tries to lie to me because I trying to call the whole to her dad shop? Hmmm..... well me, myself think that I not a good leader and I also dun think that they wouldn’t agree with that. Maybe is reali too different from secondary school that why I couldn’t control the class. Maybe I care too much because I not the chairman anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home