ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

School Reopening

From wad I heard from people, people who were born in the snake year should be having the best luck thru out this year. But for people around me including me, it doesn’t seem that case.

Myself

1. Forget to enrol into my IS course which result in random course.
2. SPENT too much money on holiday.
3. Start to drink
4. Got reject by someone
5. Get stuck in prolem
6. NO ONE SAME CLASS AS ME!
People around me (Not one person)
1. Broke up in R/s
2. Wanna to be with someone but suddenly like everything lose faith
3. Family problem
4. Keep losing money because of miscalculate of money

I keep saying that THIS YEAR I GOING TO BE BETTER! But it seems like its worst then last year. School reopening at 14th of April and I got chalet which located on the 9th to 11th of April. OMG! I got lesser day for me to prepare for my school. I can’t sleep this few day cause I trying to think a solution for my friend who is suffering in R/S. But everything worth it because I believe this will improve our friendship.

A friend of mine, Dave Chan, told me that the greatest pain in Love is when from lover to enemy when u still have feeling for that person. But I found out one more which is quite painful I guess.

“You have to teach the one you love how to Woo/Patch back another person.”

I amazed by myself how I done that. Well Lam kang say that I am the MOST stupid person in the world. Instead of finding chance to “promote” myself, I encourage her to patch back with her ex. WOOT! Like wad Ven say, Wad mine is mine. No point forcing her to forget one she dun wishes to forget. She won’t be happy to cause there always regret in her heart of why she this and that. Must well encourage her to try to her 100% before she give up on it right? Well so LONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home