ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Word that i remembered

Ming say something that caught my eye and thinking for a moment.

“u muz really find out deep inside u really like her or juz wan to regain sumtink tat u once had?

I think is reali meaningful i think and nvr expecting ming to say this kind of thing. THANK!
And from one of my very good friend word’s, Yenny, Which caught my eye long ago because she writes on her msn nick if i not wrong.

“Forgiveness is a simple thing. And yet it is so hard to be done. Coz the heart must give. And the emotion must die”

LOL. For me, is reali hard to forgive a person? Even if i wanted to, i cant speak up wad i wan to say. Guess is my face is more important then friend :x.
YAN FENG WORD’S NOW! LOL. A sentencethat encourage people to carry on.

" Success is not final , failure is not fatal . Its is the courage to continue "

Dun u think is very meaningful? People cant success because they are scare of failing.From
Venetia’s friendster I saw this message.

“If it's yours it’s yours. This happiness is hard to pursuit, but I'll make it through. For I am happy with you around.

Well if the thing u reali wan but it’s not yours, no matter how hard u try, u won’t get it.
There one more but I deleted it away somehow. Hai, well that that. All message I think is interesting somehow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home