ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, March 10, 2008

OVERALL IT FAIR !

How I felt about this IT fair is ...... one Word, SUCK in term of Sale, colleague and feeling. Even with last day SUPER PROMOTION, I can’t sell a thing due to lack of stock. The item left is SUPER UNSELLABLE stock. Can’t blame anyone about low stock.

Talking about sale, total of my sale is 18 laptop and 2 GPS which total 20. Eric say my sale drop everything each show go by where other is become higher ..... DUNNO wad happen to me. Sad sad. And my promoter, Malvin, Ming, Lam kang and Zhen Xiong also cant reali sell much laptop. I think is pure SUAY for them as their customer keep RUNNING TO other reseller. Well but i bet they are the best promoter that I choose.

About colleague, there are total 9 of them exclude me and my promoter. Well some i met b4 in the last show but not reali very happy with them. But actually i found out they are quite nice (Alex). And some i TOTALLY DUN LIKE THEM AT ALL is jowen(if i didn’t spell wrong) and YEE TEE. HELLO JOWEN! U thinks I reali like u? Wake up ur freaking idea la. I never like girls that only looking for money BITCH! And ur boyfriend look like a walking pig btw. YEE TEE ..... HELLO! The only thing her boyfriend better than me is he have more Shit money from his parent. And how can u compare a dog with a human? BTW i am a human. So wake UP ur idea too. I guess u two dun have mirrors at home. Pls piss on the floor and look at ur self in the Piss. U two look like alien. For the rest, I quite happy with them. Hope that I can Work with them again ^_^

About feeling part, sometime around the noon during the last day, one girl KISSES MY FACE! OMG! I mean how can I be kiss by someone i know for like 4 days~? OMG! Maybe is ok for her but is totally NOT OK WITH ME! She makes my mood swinging around all day long. NA BEI.

LASTLY, THANK Eric and Mac for all the help u gives me. Eric gives me command to give gift and Mac help me to cheer up when I am down. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM LOL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home