ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, February 28, 2008

MIND MY OWN BUSINESS !

Well working at Bukit Timah is sure a fun place to be. The customer there can be count with 10 fingers. OMG. Nevertheless, i manage to sell 3 set of packardbell laptop in two days! Lol lucky me. Peter told me that there average can sell 10 PB laptop without any promoter but when I ask the staff over there, they manage to sell only 10 PB laptop FROM THE START!

Hmm. Well a bit of what i feel next. Topic: Self loving. Sorry if people feel offended or what but is only how i feel about certain things. (my talk mean what i think is good for u)

Sometime i can talk sense to someone. Sometime I don’t. When I do, I mean goods for you. But after some time if thing still remain the same, I would stop bother talking to u as I think is a waste of time. I SICK AND TIRED OF U TELLING ORH ORH ORH WHEN I STILL SEE THE SAME OLD THING OF U after so long! If u thinks my talking make no sense, please tell me so that I won’t put so much hope on u. Because I feel weird or maybe feel my time is wasted if u still remain the same. I not preferring to anyone, but in general, if u thinks my talking is wrong, PLEASE tell me. I know I not in any position to say but when I talk to u, is ur life, not mine. So please do some SELF LOVING to urself. I tired already. Some people still say I AM TOO NAGGY! So from now onward, I talk to those who need my talking helps or me didn’t haven talk b4.

Sorry if i sound a bit F**K up. But well, a bit disappointed from someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home