ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

OFF DAY!!!

29th is my first off day. Well go for a basketball game with ven, caijun, Thomas and me at 2.30. But they change the timing to 3.30 without letting me know which result in a MAJOR MOOD SWING! I show a super black face thru out the basketball game. Suddenly POP! A ball shit my face with trigger my ATTITUDE PROBLEM! OMG I think I need to control my temper more.

Nevertheless, we went on meeting pris to Mind Cafe for dinner. Never lost a game there but well I didn’t win any too LOL. Still owe them 2 TRUE ANSWERS. At 10.45, THOMAS ASKED US FOR A POOL GAME! Well, I lose all the game I game U_U.


TODAY go seng kang trying to find Pris and ven play bball. They let me wait for 1h 30 min at compass point before they come and fetch me. It’s raining at Seng Kang, so we went to BUKIT MERAH CC for bball. Lol lucky me! Then Thomas came to find us to have dinner at my dad shop. Haha.

After today I still need to work for three day b4 my next off day. Well i will updating only when I off I guess ^_^

Mind Cafe Game and Pool Game




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home