ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, March 17, 2008

What to do ?

As i say ... sorry for didn’t updating for such a long time. Something i think for a long time. Some decision appear in my life about my career or my studies. Then they ask me a question which i wondering for very long. “What do you wants in your life now Wei Jie?”

But actually until now i also dunno wad i wan in my life. I rejected the job which offered me 2.6k per month for basic. But i found out that my studies aren’t good. GPA 1.88 for my score which consider SUPER SUCK! But i will not regret about continue my study.

Well the school going to start any minutes from now, need to prepare for school liao. SAD AR! Still cannot find any girl that i wish she can accompany me for ever...... How i wish everything can turn back to last year March where i can change everything.

I can feel that my personality is changing very fast. Thing i used to hate to do, i do. Thing i used to like to do, i feel stupid when i do. Well, so if something you all feel i am avoiding u all or wad, dun scare la, i doing some thinking only lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home