ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, March 23, 2008

DRINK ! DRANK ! DRUNK !

Going for cabal online event is sure a fun place to be. Meet up with my guild member and went to the event together (even though i working). 6.30pm, there balloon dropping down for us to catch and inside the balloon, there were present for us lol. I manage to steal one from another person bag lol.

After that when to drink with Ming, Xiong, Mac and one of ming’s friend. At first want to go to a pub for a drink, but Ming is underage which they dun allow us to enter. Second when to MOS, Stupid xiong wear ¾ pant which make us can’t enter. Well have a drink in Crazy elephant after that. Open a Martell there. We finish within an hour time. I think i drink the most if I not wrong. The rest of the part..... Hmmm dun reali feel like saying it out.

Btw take this chance to voice out how I feel, I not a god or wad la. So something when I ask something when i am serious, please dun give me answer like “I THINK U KNOW THE ANSWER”. Because something i reali dunno or not confirm. Can say that is quite a terrible day for me when i drink la. Cause i do a lot of thing Which I not planning to do it. I think i going to close this blog soon. Cause i find it useless for me as i dun reali dare to say a lot of thing that i feel or unhappy about(that the main object at first for friend to understand me more).
For now la, the group that i going out with is Yan feng, Thomas, Venetia, Pris + sometime cai jun and Vanessa. Since i going to stop blogging for something, i going to make this last post meet my objective a bit bah lol. BUT NO OFFENCE LA!

Actually i reali jealous when i see Thomas, for me la, he reali scold someone and make the girl say SORRY to him EVEN he is scolding! That a bit powerful I think lol. And he can make some girl crazy about him even though he is like normal normal one (WHICH I CONFIRM CANNOT!). Can say he is the one who change the whole friendship circle of mine. Good or bad actually i dunno too. He make me see the truth self of people around me. Not he tells me la but i found out myself. A good talker he is, he dun sweet talk around but just can make girl love him to death lol.

Next is Used to be my brother, Desmond Oh. Not as powerful as Thomas but WOW he is a very good sweet talker. He can make a girl give him all she has for him. I shall not say more about wad it give. How he do it? I am wondering toooooo......

Talking about this two years, I changed alot and that all I can say la. Why i say about jealous so much? Cause i just been rejected by someone la. I tried to give all I could but still cannot get the ending i wants. But they are like relax relax but they are “success”. I look at MTV channel today and i saw a message which says:

“You got the rights to reject me, but you don’t have the right to stop me from loving you!”

Another meaningful message I found. I hope if anyone see and felt offence, Please dun think too much. Just the last time I say something lo. If one day I can change soul with someone, those two guys is the one I choose to exchange body with. TAKE CARE BRO AND SIS WAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home