ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, April 21, 2008

SICK and Sick

Nothing must Last week, but was admitted to hospital for FALSE alarm of dengue fever. Fever for 3 days with up to 40 degree.

Friday - But nevertheless, basketball with AH KU and the gang at tiong CC on friday. Saw someone look like Cj’s ex with same name! Play with him some game and conclusion? IF that person is reali her ex, then HE SUCK LIKE HELL at basketball.

Saturday - Work at suntec, then ven come look for me after her Sentosa trip. After that have dinner with her on bugis there laksa. Although is super hot, I finish it All. Then went on to my GUILD MEETING at HQ bookshop.

Sunday - dinner with Thomas at great world city. Spent 50 dollar for it. Then go home.

Random la but ..... I AM A HAPPY GUY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home