ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, April 14, 2008

MUST UPDATE MORE !

HAHA ... Now then i know i got some loyal fan reading my blog ..... But not i dunwan to update my blog. Is this few day sick so hardly go out or wad.


Well .... when to chalet at 9 – 11 of April at NSRCC. I can say is a great time over with Ming, Malv, Wei jun and eli.
First day, reached around 5pm. Saw Daniel new gf then go off to the room and rest. Then help malv for setting up fire for BBQ. When finished setting up fire, Daniel send his gf back home and nvr came back ....... LOL! THEN HERE COME ELI’s friend (which is the only girl group coming). Mid nite went to changi village to see GIRL with malv and eli. Lastly, DRINKING WITH THEM.

Second day, wake up at 1pm! Basketball till 3pm. Go tampiness mall for lunch and then export to buy snack. Lunch cost 16 dollar but snack cost me 54.90 OMG. Then go back BBQ again then cook too much, hav to throw away a lot of food..... SINFUL. Then mid nite .... DRINKING WITH THEM AGAIN!
Thired day, home sweet home....

From here wanna ask something if u see my blog, Yny wad happen? Why miss call me but hang my phone after that when i tried to call back u? Sms and msn also dun wan to reply me? Dun make me worry. Contact me asap. Thank!


I stack up one lOl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home