ME , MYSELF AND I

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

AM i the only Believer down here?

WOO! DAMN LONG NVR UPDATE LO! Miss me a not? Lol. Well been sick for 2 months liao and still didn’t getting any better. This few weeks is like a hell to me. Eat = vomit.

Got a new student in basketball although I suck at it too. VENETIA! Well hope can at least get her in the TP basketball girl team. Actually dunno how to say but she doesn’t look herself this few day....

Last Friday been to the Arena to see my friend, kalafilochi singing at Star Dust Singapore contest. Well she sang well but just didn’t know why she didn’t even get into top 3 when the rest of the contester is like SOSO to me. Nevertheless, I think she gave all she could.

Saturday work at newstead AGAIN! Sell 3 laptop but 2 of it is acer which I can’t get any commission for it.

Sunday go play basketball with ven under the hot sun. FINALLY she improves on bouncing the ball, inside scoring, passing and a bit of lay up on 2 hours. She good I can say causes the above thing I use a long time to learn it. Hope tmr she can master all the above SKIll.

Monday, rest the whole day. And pray hard that I can play for KSCC for zone contest.

Actually now I think of something, why does Thomas hate desmond so much? And why does he say something about des when he himself are repeating the history again? (if i didn’t guess wrong) my mind is full of “?” around. Got a lot of question needed to ask him but dunno when to start.
You used to tell me that she was correct because she has the right to accept him a not. But he was wrong because he give up on her. But if the thing i guess correct, why you have to repeat the same thing to her? I wonder....... Or am I the only idiot to believe that you are the one for her? GOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home