ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, June 2, 2008

STUDY STUDY STUDY PART 2 !

Well a long week, finally the EXAM week started. First, wish all having exam student good luck! Second, just talk about my life lately.

Thursday, have a friendly match against PSB School (KSCC). Win with score 51-44. Although I didn’t score much but well I defend quite bah I guess.

Friday, sing K LUNCH with Terry and Ming. After that, went to airport to study overnight with WEIJUN. Learn quite a lot of thing there. But well I spent almost 50 dollar for the whole day. Wow should spend lesser to save for my LV wallet. Reach home around 6 30

Saturday, study with Joe at library and then eat MAC with him together. Well we had decided to buy the same shoe together with our number and name on the shoe. Then have a sleep then STUDY TILL MORNING AGAIN.

Sunday, study together with Ven at around her house there. Although half way stop a lot of time to have a chat, but well also study alot of thing. Well as I always said, I got a bad guy face. When the cleaner of MAC help to clear the dust din, I merely take a glance at him; he was like SHOCK and scared. OMG do I reali look so scary?

Van joins us at around 9 pm then teaches me some Database and when for dinner around 10pm. Zhao wei arrive to take MAC book for ven for a repair. (the laptop belong to ven’s friend but just to ask zhao wei to repair for her)

I think I been rated as bad guy for Ven and Pris parent. U_U”

NEXT THURSDAY U COME MY HOUSE THERE AND PLAYS LA! PLEASE LA. I GOT EXAM AT FRIDAY! HEHEHEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home