ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CONTROL IT!

Wow..... AGAIN LIKE SUPER LONG NVR UPDATE LIAO So well here I am ^^.
7th of June, when to ming friend dinner night at NP. The dinner started at 630pm when we only arrived at 8pm loL. WELL DONE BOYS! When we got there, the foods were limited and the performances were mainly MALAY BRAND. There were only one performance that caught my eye; they sing song using sign language. WOOT! I was like SO PRO AR LOL. After that went for a drink when suddenly receive a sms that shock me. Is dunno because I du lan or what, I spent around 100 dollar on drinking again. WORST STILL! NO BUS TO GO HOME AND NEED TO TAKE CAB! WTF LOL
Sunday went to work at suntec. ALMOST can meet cai jun but well I say i need 15 min to get to orchard then she dunwan to wait for me as her teacher is going liao -.-“. But talk awhile in the phone when she say she going to call back me after she bath BUT AFTER THAT SHE FELT ASLEEP LOL! Here come a shocking sms AGAIN! Desmond asks me for a dinner! For people who know wad happen in the past, he asking me for a dinner is almost impossible lol. He showed me his new basketball team and we talk a lot of crap LOL. The feeling of old time with him is back bit by bit. Maybe this friendship can be back. Well whO KNOW LOL!
Monday go for a basketball game at NP. WAH FROM A WINNING GAME TO A LOSE AT THE END! OMG. Reali very du lan until I kick the ball away then over the fence LOL! Sorry for the one who need to climb over to get the ball lol. I promise I will get stronger at basketball! GO BACK AND THRASH THEM! After that nite have dinner with my parent at coffee shop below my house. After that go meet LAM kang at HQ. Actually I just wanna to eat some jelly bean suddenly and I asked him to accompany me to NTUC to buy some. Then he was like wait wait and wait. But the time is 9.45 liao when NTUC close at 10pm. Then I said EH u think NTUC OUR FATHER OPEN AR? Then he kp at me and ask say DUN GO LA NABEI! THEN I WAS LIKE DUN GO DUN GO LA! Then I go emo again LOL. Hai these few days keep mood swing around. MUST CONTROL IT BEFORE IT CONTROLS ME!
I DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home