ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello Guys! No time no see! LOL…. Been Busy with my final year project and report until I want to go crazy already LOL.

Nevertheless, I guess I also enjoy a lot. Lol. Last Friday went to raining pub with Gary, Jackson, Yi kao, Ah ku, Derek, Dong Wah and Pinky for drinks. Is the first time I ever go drinking with them after knowing them for such a long time. Have a great time with them seeing them trying hard to make Derek KNOCK OUT! Lol.

In addition, guess this year Joe and I are going to play for carnhill CSC finally lOl. So people who promised me before that will go to watch my match, remember to fulfil your promise LOL. But currently the team only have 6 people so anyone who live around Henderson can play for us ^.^.

Coming Wednesday going to see KOBE on Singapore indoor stadium. Hope I will be the lucky one who can be 1 on 1 with kobe. If I am the lucky one, I will slam him for sure! lOl.

Monday onward, I will be a bit rich as I get my IT fair pay and a FREE MAN AT LAST FROM ALL THE PROJECT! Lol…. That all folk!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home