ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, June 19, 2009

Really too bored during the nighttime so guess blogging is the only thing I can do …

Something I want to say about myself….

Actually, I have to agree with people that I am the kind of people, which I dun like to lose to people. Especially in the field that I think, I am good at. Example like IT sales and maybe gaming or basketball. Nevertheless, in this world, who like to lose? I think that everyone like to be a winner then a loser? I agree that I will compare myself with other when its come to this field BUT I never intend to compare myself with my friend!!!! To me, number of laptop sell is just another number. Even if I wanted to be the top seller, I comparing to friends. In addition, I want to be the top seller is just for me to boast my self-confidence. Not to gain frame or hao lian to u that I am better than you are! If I wants to hao lian around, I will be telling people how much I sell than just lying around saying I sell 1 or 2 sets!

I ask you how much you sold that day is concern and not anything more than that. HOW I KNOW HOW U FEEL! You did not tell me anything about yourselves. Ya I failed you …. I really feel dumb asking you how much u sell. U ignore me when I ask when I keep asking until u say something u hurt me. To you is just a little comment, put yourselves in mine shoe. If I want to win you, I would not have told u that I could put my machine under your name! To u, maybe u thinks I kidding but I willing to put it. But of course when u got ur pay, you must return the commission. Ya u have no true friend la … Then I guess I am the only dumb one who still think u treat me as ur true friend. Lol.

Dunno what can I do or what la … Maybe I have really changed…. Or maybe I didn’t even understand who you are at all… haha ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home