ME , MYSELF AND I

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shocking ....

Today when i awake, saw one of my hamster, Xiao Hei was sleeping.

But the shocking thing is that i found out that no matter how hard i call him, he did not response. That is when i found out that actually he is dead ....

Spend 120 dollar to call a service from to come and bring my xiao hei to buried and build a tombstone for him .... And bring me back the picture and the tombstone back to my house and keep her inside my memory.

Guess the one really heartbroken is my mom as she dote her alot food wise. Guess i will not hear anymore dish plate hitting sound at night anymore even if i wants to hear it....

And Xiao Bai my another hamster will be very bored.... It really break my heart when i see xiao bai tried to call and shake xiao hei wake up today when i haven found out that she is gone...

Totally sad and emo .... Hai .....

RIP Xiao Hei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home