ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, May 25, 2009

Saw this phrase on one of my friend facebook tagged photo album name. Make me think of what I used to say. Here its goes:

“When we're this young, we have nothing to lose...”

Well when I see this, I feel like seeing myself when I was 15 that time. I Used to say this phrase a lot.

“I am still young ma. Anything I do also cannot to lose so scare what?”

As the time goes on, I think to realize that maybe is true that we didn’t think of the possible result when we do something and we have cannot to lose even though we are in wrong. Starting to feel immature during teenager time when I have this kind of thinking back then.

Because we didn’t though of the people around us that cares for us how heartbroken will they be if we got into trouble. We really got anything to lose because when we really get into trouble, it was people who really care for us helped us to wipe our ass off.

A lot of teenager will think “AIYA! If anything happen, I own self settle la! I got my brother/friend support!”

Haha … Wait until that day when we really get into deep shit, that when the time when the so call brother/friend one by one left one. Then wait for ur family to come and help u wipe ur ass.

Seriously, I think I screw up my secondary school life because of this phrase. However, I trying hard to change for the best.

I hereby say that I not those kinds who pick on fight without any reason nor I am one who bully people who are smaller size than me. Finally I also not gangster or what! LOL

I am changing already.....

But guess everything is too late by now? ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home