ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ANGER! ANGERY!

Today celebrate Sly birthday .... Overall is ok lo ....

Dunwan to talk about the good thing but say something i am piss at:

1. I hate people to play with cake no matter what!

2. U know wad is respect? I show respect to people bigger than me UNLESS they fuck up. so WTF u got the rite to say me? U believe i can give u hell? Try me!

3. After 1 and a half year....... I finally kena hit(really beat me not in love) again by an girl which is totally serious although she say she not... so well ... liketat lo ... wad can i do loL.

What respect got to earn or wad shit... i know got to earn but is a basic respect to show someone elder than u to respect him.... If dunno... Then go back primary school to study Hao Gong Ming la....

Random Pic



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home