ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NO MONEY

EMO EMO and MORE emo ……

Short of cash is really damn damn emo for me …. Ever since I went to India, finical problem apply on me liao …. HAI! Which make me super budget liao.

Today wanna buy a ticket to catch Daphne concert…… its cost $10 only…. When she meet me up, I found all that my whole wallet has only $9 dollar …..Tried to give her $5 first and she told me no need la….. She say something that make me emo ….”If guys don’t have money in the wallet is pathetic!”

For people who know me well, I am that kind of person that dun like to owe people money because I think is a burden for me. I used to tell people that if man dun have 50 dollar in pocket, wad is he? Guess wad goes around comes around. But I really have no choice but to owe her money. Deep in my heart, I am thinking WTF! WEIJIE YOU SUCK!

I cant denies that I fucking poor but for me now…

Hai …. I CANT GIVE UP YET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home