ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What the ...

Hello! I back to Singapore after my Malaysia trip! Soon after this, here come my India trip already:( .

Malaysia was enjoyable and I experience a lot of different thing like spending 62 RM on playing game for a doll and end up with nothing! lOL. Going on a swim with fish all around me but get cheated LOL. And buying super lot stuff of strawberry for all my friend and family! Although I caught on a cold and fever on the second day, but deep down on my heart, is really enjoyable.

Let not talk about my Malaysia trip much as I saw one of my good friend blog posts. Here its goes:

I never really have friends that I can confide my problems in. even if I have, they soon drift away

Hmm…. Seriously I feel so sad when looking this post with a few different reasons:

1. I really tried to solve every of her problem she met but just that maybe we are really drifting apart.

2. One of my friends is in needs and I still dunno about it?

Hmm, I am trying very hard to give in to my friends and family. But seem like I over look at this friends. Drifting apart huh …. If talking about my group of friends,
What should I do to prevent it?
What should I do to make sure every of my friend happy?

I know that is impossible because I maybe a good friend but my existing never impact other life. Or put it in other way, the one they need or listen to their problem is not me. To others, I am funny or wad and never serious in anything. But truly, 2 year back of me. I am not a joker who acts like an idiot and I take everything seriously. Dunno what gone into me and I really dun like the way I am now. Grumpy.... broke and aimless. I used to have everything I need.

I got a girlfriend that cares about me everything I need.

I can spent my money didn’t any problem.

I got a lot of different group of friend going out with me.

I quit drinking.

I quit fighting.

I got better result in my studies.

I got a life full of aim and vision.

But the way I am now, I got nothing…. Nothing at all….. Damn it, fucked up, suck it and whether bad word I can name it. I stuck here because of a group of friends…. What more can I do for my friends? I think I am very native. WHY, I can give up everything for my friend! Money, idea and EVEN the one I love. So the thing is WHAT MORE u all wan from me? I really cant …. Nvm ….. I think I think too much too…. dun get the wrong ideas cause me aint talking specific friend but just an overall for me to vent out my anger.

I promise when I come back to Singapore after my IOP. I will forgive and forget everything of my past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home