ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Long nagging session

HI! Long time no blog so here I am to update u guys about my “Boring Life”.

Let talk something about my favourite sport. BASKETBALL!

My point of view in basketball, although I like to win or should I say who dun love to win? But when I win, I like the match to be clean win! Whereas no “Elbow or banging like a bull” is need for both team unless people use it first. Where both team use only skills but not in violent.

Actually for what I think is that after so long for bballing, we know all the people around the court, why do people wants to use violent to friend inorder to win? My friend told me something last Friday that we can win! But just that we need to be smellier in the sense. Then the first thing that came to my mind is that what different are we from Chee Sheng? Where everyone will hate him and scold him like there no tomorrow? If we dun like his action, why follow?

Nevertheless, I decided to go more other place to play bball to learn more move or what.


Second thing. Need to do some explaining to my friend.

This Friday, when to sing K at Chinatown there with Da Pao Ming, Belly Koh, Chee Hong lien, Double Jocelyn and Jessica. Open a jug of beer and martell at there which cost $229net and 3 hours of K. Quite reasonable for me. But here come the bad part. I think I drink too much which cause me to …….. HAHA no need me to say liao la. Guess also can guess rite. Ming they all ask me why as usually I would be better.

Q: Why I drink so fast?

Because Ming told me that he saw someone which brings me back to my past. HAHA.

Q: Why I headache so fast?

Because if u guys see, I mix my martell with beer and drink LOL. Which I dun think any of u saw it.

Q: Why I dun talk much?

Because when I drink too much, I dun talk LOL. Not because I angry or what LOL

BUT overall, its was fun man! Happy that thing actually worked out which at first I dun think it would. LOL. Jessica I WASN’T DRUNK! I know WHAT am I DOING! Haha. Just that I thinking of something and the place is damn cold! If I drunk how do I bring u guys to eat man! lOL. This few drink would drunk me one la! And sry guys if I do anything wrong! HAHA

The following day…..
Attend a wedding at Swiss hotel! The hotel is really POWER MAN. 5 star and the environment is totally best man! Reaching there sit at table 52 where there total 65 total! After hearing that one table cause more than 1300! I was so SHOCK man. LOL. The meal was good with a very pretty twin waitress serving our table LOL. Drinking martell again LOL. Drinking 4-6 cups I decided not to drink so much as I still got planning after that. Took some picture and take cab to tiong for a movie. RED CLIFF 2 before I walk home alone….. HAHA.

Busy with all my assignment lately!
Date Due is at:

Ecad – TuEsday

OOAD – Friday

DWA- Friday

OMG my brain going to burst liao lOL. HEng there is a very pretty, caring and kind-hearten girl called Jessica helped me a lot in my ecad! But well I also helped her in dWA LA lol. Came all the way to my house there library to helped me on Sunday ! thank ar lOL. Dun do it without her :x
Pic will upload tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home