ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, December 26, 2008

I QUIT!

I quit liao ...

Give up liao ...

Getting boring le ...

Bye B-y-e Basketball ! !

Hai, has admitted to the hospital liao ...

Sad/emo filled me …. What happen? When he buying food for himself around his neighbour during Wednesday morning (raining), he slip and fell down causing his whole head is cover with blood. Some kind china people helped to call the ambulance. No one in the family called us to inform us…

Reason? They dun have our number….. The first thing came to my mind is WHAT THE FUCK!
I mean there SO SO SO SO SO many people in the family who know my FUCKING number and MSN why can’t they ask around?

When I visited him today, I saw his right face totally blue black and eye swallow … I was like kena shock there for a minutes or so before I can talk or what. Heartache when I see him …. Wondered if I done anything for him before.

I ask whether he remembered me, and his answer is “Wei Xian la ….”
Then I totally was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They ask a lot of thing …. Most of the thing he can answer correct but when we ask whether he know he admitted how long liao ?

His answer is 3-4 days liao …..

We ask whether he fall down ar ?

His answer “No la … I scratch too hard on face only ….”

He keeps on saying wanna go back home because he is fine …..

Why he say all the above answer? Because the doctor told him he will be only admitted for 3-4 days and he is fine because he know that hospital is expensive …. Scratch because dunwan us to worry about him.

Then one by one each doctor check on him and do test for him … See liao reali sad ….

Everybody was telling me why “ Ah gong love u the most one ar ….. You must this and that this and that” Is not I dun feel sad and cry or what …. People know me well will know that I won’t cry or emo on the spot one cause I dunwan people to think that I weak or wad…. Not I dunwan to talk to him a not …. I reali dunno what to say when see him hurt unit liketat ….

I ask why dun let him stay is B class bed room. Then they say 4th aunt wan C class wan lei when everyone AGREE on B. My mind was FUCK ….. They can live in FUCKING big house no money to pay this small sum of money? I Pay la? No money tells me …. Come on me not rich but me not that STRINGY like u …

I remember on Wednesday which is Eve of Christmas; I was knocking at his house wondering why no one opens up the door….. Cause they were on in hospital …. What am I doing? Playing and enjoy myself….

Before I left the hospital, my ah gong finally knows who I am…. Then I was like …. Touch ….

He told me that I was very quiet last time and seldom talks but now I talk a lot….. He say that because I didn’t talk during young that why now I talk more then other people. He says I start to talk a lot when I keep asking people why here and there…..

That tells me how much he reali know/remember about me ….
I must well go and jump down better …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home