ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

overall it fair

IT finished LO! Got another 3 months to rest before the next IT fair …

Summary of my IT fair….

Work for 3 days, Fri, Sat and Sun
Fri – 8 sets
Sat – 7 sets
Sun – 12 sets
Total = 27 sets! TOP SELLER for newstead fujistu

Quite happy about that as I only work for 3 days and another worked for 4 days LOL
Wanna to thank Venetia for helping me to buy mouse! LOL. A ranger mouse 1600 DPI for only 19.90! lol

Busy like siao lately…. TMR is the submission of my DWA…. Hope nothing happen Lol…. Then the next week is exam then HOILDAY LO! Lol

What am I going to do during the holiday? BASKETBALL BASKETBALL AND MORE BASKETBALL!

That all Guys lOL.
Sign off by All talk no action XIe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home