ME , MYSELF AND I

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HELLO! DAMN super long never update my blog liao…. WHY? Due to overload of school work, injury, business report AND MEETING!

Let list down this week time:
Monday – 9am to 8pm
Tuesday – 9am to 6pm
Wednesday – 9am to 5pm

Wah! I super ultra tiring…. NVM then go home still need to do my business write up, Power point slide, DWA website and …… damn…. Like never ending task man lol.
Life lately reali suay … why I say that? I see a doctor liao …. I hurt my back, left knee and right ankle, and can’t do any sport for at least half a year. It due to my body weight too heavy and I forcing myself too much and my body can’t take it and that why…

A few days again, my mum told me something that totally make my tear drop. When my mum was shopping at the market nearby my Ah gong house, suddenly one of her friend told her that my Ah gong was seating at the market for hours. My mum’s friend asks why my ah gong still dunwan to go home, and my ah gong replies that he has forgotten the way home….. Today my bro visited him, he say that my bro is called “weijie” and dunno who is “wei xian”. For awhile I dunno wad to say or do…. Among my family, my ah gong love me the most. I rmb that when young, he always bring me to arcade to play game and he know I like fried rice + the sauce of yi mee, he will order both for me…. My heartache when I heard that…. He will always push money to me even though I have my own. When I was primary 1, I dun even know how to write my own name. He is the one who hold my hand to teach me how to write my name. I haven got chance to make him happy then he is in this state liao …. That why I say, why will make stone for you to keep fall down when you are about to do something big. I mean wtf man. Just that I going to do something big, then so many problems come to me? I promise if I earn some money from my business, I will buy something for my granddad. A promise to myself. And if there anything that can cure or make him better, I will do it.

Ivan told me that my life before 40 will be good… From my point of view? Doesn’t seem like it. If is good, Why I have to cry every night worrying for him and that? Why will I have to rush this and that?
If my group people read this, I am sorry… I really can’t continue any work today. My emo taken over me…. I really feel sorry about it. I will make up to it….. Can’t stop my tear from dropping down….
Fuck up life ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home