ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Last 19th birthday celebration

Today is my last 19th birthday celebration with Venetia, Cai Jun and Yan feng. Finally got the chance to meet them after so long. Wanna to meet them at orchard MRT at first but ven called me to go Gallery find them and so I proceed there. After I reach Pacfic plaza GALLERY, cant find her there so I decided to call her. After some direction, I FOUND OUT THAT SHE IS IN DFS GALLERY LOL OMG!

Met Ven and Cj, gave me a Addis Tee for my present and went on to Taka for pasta. Well the pasta was great but just that the serving is a little too little for me. I have Mushroom and salmon pasta for Main dish and Rock mountain road for dessert LOL.
Then walk half way saw some model thing and decide to watch watch a while (because Ven like to see America NEXT top model) and Yf bid good bye .....

Carry on to Cine to catch a movie. Watch house bunny and Ven and Cj realised why Yf like that movie so much lol. I give it a 7/10 as there a lot of funny scene but not a very good story line for me. After the movie, we play photo hunt outside the cinema. 300 000 score! Lol

Cj left as she going somewhere else if I not wrong and left me and ven only :( When to search all over orchard for the wallet shop and found out that the nearest wallet shop is at Marina Square omG. So decided to go to Shaw house to buy VAN guess wallet but it was out of stock so we move on to wistma to buy it. We walk here and there the walk day hai :(

Then take bus 171 to marina to change my wallet for my brother then PROCCED HOME! HAHA

My mood was happy until half way when i heard something. Although it doesn’t concern about me, but well its make me very guilty, sad and angry too. I started the problem and I didn’t clean the shit away..... Those words keep whirling in my mind with all the guilty and everything. I thought it was over..... From my bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry and if u needs anything, feel free to tell me.

Tomorrow school liao ... Just can’t stop thinking about it and can’t do anything about my report too. Too much thing in my head and maybe I should take a break and continue tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home