ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, September 29, 2008

Failed Wishlist

Well, some check point on my wishlist.

1. What more can i say? My result SUCK BIG TIME that why i cant enter the course I wanted!

2. More understanding from family and friends huh? The resaon haven success yet is simple. How I going to expect them to understand me when i dun even understand them in the first place?

3. Ok la this point shall not talk about it too much :p

4. Ok la slowly got slim bit by bit

5. TOTALLY SAD! CAUSE I AM SUPER BROKE! Reason? Cause i too lazy to work.

6. OMG did i mention that i almost got into a fight during basketball session last friday? Reason: I am reali too hot temper and i reali wanna to change this as i felt i keep scolding other whenever i am in bad mood. So if i scolded u, I am reali reali sorry about it. (Friday night)

7. No money how to improve my standard of life? HAHAHA.

Overall: 2 out of 7?

Reseasons:

I am suck?

Or i am useless?

TOTALLY NO MOOD:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home