ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, September 26, 2008

HI I BACK!

HI GUYS! I AM BACK FROM GENTING LE! HAPPY TO SEE ME RIGHT! LOL Well a wonderful experience on genting and reali super fun along with malv, elieen, Samuel and Wei Jun. Although a lot of thing happen on the holiday but well I am back in one piece lol.

Photo

OUR FIRST WORLD HOTEL!





GROUP PHOTO!


Malv AND ME !









Over view of genting

Got play a lot of different ride but some are REALI bored lol. The scariest one is Roller coaster and the Space Shot lol. But it was reali fun. I sit two time for the space shot haha.

Buy two new shirt, one long and one short sleeve Dior from genting. COST ME A BOMB! LOL. Brought some keychain for CJ, Ven and lam kang, Food for kscc friend and family haha. Not enough money to buy keychain for all of them sad!

Got alot of werid thing happening like our bus driver fight with another driving on the way back to singapore. LOL. Joke sia, the driver from another bus took a wooden stick to hit our bus. I wanted to help but scare kena whack back or wad. Hum ji liao LOl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home