ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, August 24, 2008

NEW RECORD AGAIN!

OMG! PACKARD BELL IS REALI ALL OUT TO SELL THIS IT SHOW MAN! Although the commission is as low as 5 to 15 dollar per laptop, but WOW the price is wonderful! E.G $499, 599, 699, 799 and more.

At first go there like sian sian as there were no one I knew down there. But after that, I found out that my teammate are actually very good person. Very good to talk with expect one of the guy NA BEI run away and left one of the STUPID customer to me! He count wrong total price, and didn’t add the credit card charges too! And off without doing anything and left all the shit to me.
Nevertheless, last fujistu, I break my record of 18 set per day which is my highest for a day sale.

Guess what! I sale 20 + set ON SATURDAY! OMG I can’t believe it myself. The actual number will be known on Sunday! WISH ME GOOD LUCK MAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home