ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, August 14, 2008

GULITY ME!

After so long, finally my chance is here reali set everything rite in my life to be better. Then another problem came. Why life is liketat one ar? Lol.... God never make our life perfect that why now I having friendship problem when I started to solve my R/s problem and going to start off with my business. :(

I admit is reali my fault that I always lose my temper on my friend anyhow often, although I keeping promising them that I will be better and I think some of them will get sick and tired of waiting liao lol.... I reali no face on starting a chat with u all now. I only dare to say sorry or say how I reali feel on u were offline or on my blog. As u all always say that I am very daring but what if I say that my only fear now is u wouldn’t talk to me anymore?

If u willing to give me one more chance to proof that I reali treasured this friendship, I will do my very best to keep it going as long as I am alive. I am reali sorry from my bottom of my heart.

Am I forgiven then? :(

Ok then, later (Thursday) I got a friendly match against Clemeti Csc(if I didn’t spelling it wrongly) at Tiong CC at 8 pm. I will do my best! Wish me good luck then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home