ME , MYSELF AND I

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to OLD TIMES!

HI ! I AM BACK! Lol.... a lot of thing happen to my life event. LOL. I think my life is getting interesting everyday! Which of course is a good thing for me and people around me ^.^. Sry as this post I think a bit long but we’ll let u all know wad I am doing. Let list down some of them:

1. Got one of my favourite Nike shoe called “Takashi 2”.

2. Going to Genting with malv, Eileen, Samuel, Weijun and mE

3. Getting back my long lost friendship (People around me should know who he is)

4. I got into the Starting your business with NGEE ANN POLY!

5. I Know that actually people in my class dun reali hate me that MUCH!

6. Because of the above thing, confidence LAI LIAO

Takashi I wanted to find it for very long le. It contains two of my favourite colour which is black and brown lOL. After a long time of searching, I found it on Frontallabs my size and buy without thinking at all LOL. But its burn my wallet a hole U_U.

Second thing, I had already book Ticket to go to genting for a holiday with my poly class mate! Is rather cheap I can say as is not even hundred lol. Same bus with malv and Eileen but different hotel .... sad BUT I THINK ITS WILL BE FUN! Date 22/9 to 24/9.

Today go out with desmond to see his PRESENTATION with Colgate for their company Tee on their event lOL. First time see him so serious other than his bball career lol. He says HE WAN TO BE KSCC COACH! LOL. Power lol..... Play pool, two people eat half chicken 0.o, eat goat milk ice cream and SHOPPING LOL. Not bad after such a long cold war :x

FINALLY THEY REPLY ME TO ATTEND A MEETING FOR STARTING A BUSINESS AFTER SO LONG! I am over the moon! Cause this mean MONEY to me lol. I am going to strike for something in this event! MY last chance to become rich lol.

After talking to some of my classmate, actually I found out that actually alot of them whom I think hate to death actually think that I am ok! After listen to that, I feel happier and at least dare to talk to them and not like thinking they dun even bother to talk to me! Hope my birthday PICNIC well be success!

Lastly, I guess no need to say much la. Just feel better than usual so do thing also a bit more easy LOL.

LASTLY again, here my plan on my birthday:

1. Primary school friend- Eat buffet at suki yuki

2. KSCC gang- tattoo and?????

3. Poly mate- PICNIC

4. Ven and gang- DUNNO TOO!

So if any problem or suggestion on my birthday, feel free to tell me and we can discuss about it! HOPE I can enjoy my birthday like my last year birthday ^.^

MY NEW SHOE TAKASHI2
In the box lOL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home