ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, July 10, 2008

LoneLy Night ......

Woo..... Every time late in the night nothing to do, so must well blog around bah LOL. Today same thing, gym at school then after that receives a call from Newstead saying that my pay is ready to collect. Wah that the most happy words I heard this month WAHAHAA. Meet lam Kang at dover MRT and move down to Sim Lim square to collect my pay.


Well reach there around 4.30PM, go #03-67(IT HARVEST) to tok cock a bit with them. Then carry on collecting my pay. My expecting pay was around 900? But it the end, I receive $120 + $690 = $810 then I was like WTF HAPPEN LOL. Nevertheless, I didn’t bother to talk to them as I am lazy to quarrel with them or wad.


Then reached home around 6.30PM, then take a quick nap then went out with family for dinner. Sadly to say, the restaurant we always going to eat are closing down. HAI..... Less choice of food for me to eat again lol. Then help my mom to dye her hair. Wah I can say I am quite good at dying hair as it turn out with a good result WAHAHAHA. Then I physco my mom a bit and finally she agree to let me dye white! WOOT! So expect me change a lot after Friday nite! :x

Who Will Talk To Me At Night To Cure My Loneliness?
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home