ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Blog Skin!

Woo.... I feel that my blog is a little boring. So ask a request from my classmate, Daniel for a new design from him. Well it turns out as u can see how it’s becoming. I a kind of like it with my entire good friend on the top. (Except lam kang as I seldom take photo with him and Yny who doesn’t approve to put her photo loL.) I wanna bright colour in my blog as I want my friend and my life could be brightening up. Haha.

Let talk around my life lately, having project period lately which cause me to be tired and busy. Went to wei jun’s house on Friday together with Samuel until the next day morning around 7 am. Say is project la but turned out seeing movie there lOL.

Saturday met Ven at Houang, messed up a bit as our basketball session was cancel. But it turns out good when its rain half way through my bus trip loL. As usual, she is late by awhile LOL. Go there for western food, turn out OVER LOAD WITH MEAT as I brought Mix Grill and she has a Sorlin Steak (if i not wrong with the spelling). Then went on with pool at houang plaza, we were scare of kick out of pool centre at first when she wearing her old JC PE shirt: x LOl. But ok la, heng the person there nvr check. Found out that my pool reali suck as I keep on losing and all my shot was either lucky or trick shot lOL.

Sunday, GOT NEW BLOG SKIN! Then project project AND PROJECT. Can’t talk much as I need to rush my project CYA GUYS!

Although life is bad lately, I seriously dun believe that we will suay all the way until we die LO. Haha. R/s is just part of life. If now you can’t meet ur destiny one, I sure next time the one you love will be much better than previous one. I bet my life with it ^^

Comment about my new lay out pLEASE LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home