ME , MYSELF AND I

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

GYM WORK FORCE!!


gym buddies XD
top : malvin, samuel, weijie and weijun
btm: saiful, terry and honyian
Photo taker: Daniel
Well going to gym sure change my poly life bit by bit. Used my entire lunch break to go gym which loss WEIGHT! Lol.... Training and hope I can change for better look and health. But cannot see the result yet but wad my friend told me is usually one month before we can see any result. Now is the second week. Hope this time I reali can slim down and for the best.

I SICK AND TIRED PEOPLE LAUGHTING AT ME! WHEN I SLIM DOWN, I WILL MAKE SURE THEY PAY BACK!

Nevertheless, sorry for other who I can’t accompany as I am reali very tired when I reached home. Can’t reali talk much? And this few day a lot of thing happen which make me break down on both mentally and physical. Hope this Saturday meeting will have no problem to it.... then we can talk more about it ^.^. NITE GUYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home