ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, August 3, 2008

SCREW MYSELF UP

FINALLY! MY LAPTOP IS BACK TO LIFE LOL! Can do whatever thing I wish to do without any problem lo! Lol. Rather busy lately too.....

Let talk again some BBALL STUFF, Sun3 say that if he chooses KSCC team people, I will be part of the team which make me feel OVER THE MOON! WEEEEEEEE! But well I can’t be happy too earlier as still not confirm.

Meet Ven and feng to watch Des match. Well the two black guys in des team is TOTALLY OWNAGE as they dunk like they never did b4 in their LIFE. They PAWNED the opp team with 104-39 if I dun remember it wrongly.

But life never was better ever since my assignment in school started. Or should I say is going from bad to worst. OOAD, DATABASE, IS and EBF. ALL IS DRIVING CRAZY.

Zoran, my OOAD teacher said something which at first makes me happy and sad after that. He said like “Well u guys have the most teamwork among the class but sorry to say that u guys failed!” Then my first thinking was WTF LA!

Database, it was good at the first until the very last min where the teacher spotted that one of our F**king STOCK didn’t write on the relationship WHICH CAUSE US TO FAIL AGIAIN! Btw, database and OOAD is my main modules.
EBF, say wanna sat finish but I go watch a match which cause me to go home late. THEN PROBLEM STARTED AND ONE OF MY GROUPMATE GO AND SLEEP WITH THE ANSWER SHEET WITH HIM! OMG! What the hell!
CONFIDENCE? It is always right beside me. After some chat with my classmate, i found out that actually i quite ok with the class where as no one actually hate me or wad. Haha nvrtheless, I am trying to change for the best so try to speak up to me whether u think i need to change.(apply to all)^^

Screw Up Life? Is whether i wanna try harder a not. Although i making some stupid post yesterday, but well after some thinking i AM BACK. People who give up without trying are people who are loser in this world. So why should i join the loser club instead of the WINNER club? ^^

WishList Number 5 Didnt come true? Cause i waiting for the best to come LOL ^^
The two black guys and ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home