ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, July 25, 2008

Kscc team !

Hmm... Cong ask me today to forget of joining KSCC team as is something like a waste of time due to
  1. There a lot of better people in the team which played my position
  2. There are too little time left to do anything
  3. The team got a lot of conflict among each other.
Well but here my reply to other who thinking why I am still going to gym, take a stupid ball everyday shoot here and there and go KSCC training without fail.
I just wants to see wad is the limited I can go to and if wants to reali join the team, I will tried my very best to train and tried to get into the team. Only until the official 12 people is out, then I cool down a bit. Even so, I still tried to try to get into next year team just like Wei Hao said.
Youth cup is short term dream, but CC competition is a long term dream as there is no age limit.”
If I reali push myself to my limit and still can’t get into the team, then I have nothing to say as I did my best. And I also promise myself and some of my friend that I will tried until the end. So.... that that lo. lOL.
PRAY FOR ME THAT NEXT THURSDAY I GOING TO TRAINING AS IF THE PERSON GET SELECTED, HE WILL BE CALL TO GO TO TRAINING! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home