ME , MYSELF AND I

Saturday, September 20, 2008


HER CAKE DESIGN! HOPE SHE DUN SEE IT:)

After a long emo period of time lol, I am here to update of my life again!
This holiday is totally tiring not because of work, but the business thing I doing. Btw I am not working this holiday lol. A lot of plan was changed due to some problem. I realise something now. Running a business is not easy lol. And there something I wanna to say is that I think partly is the promise part and we keeping changing our idea, that why we felt tired because we got a lot to do. Hope tonight will be the last change

Another part is also my result; no matter how hard I studying, my GPA just won’t improve. I tried very way to studying but in the end is still 1.9. Hai and enter a stupid elective which not reali in my likening. Third is because my uncle is admitted into the TTSH because of blockage in heart. If he didn’t admit that time, he may die which make me concern alot as he is one of my favour uncle.

Fourth, is because I think I am worrying a lot of thing. Next year my parent business is going to stop for a year due to UPGRADE OF THE DAMN MARKET. So I am worrying about the income of our family (I not forcing people who owe me money to return asps). So please pray hard my business SUCCESS AND EARN LOTS OF MONEY PLEASE!
Fifth, I like carrying a lot of burden with me. It just like I got a lot of thing to do but no time to do it. Or everything I do is half hearted only. There a lot of thing for me to worry about like money, FRIENDs, business, study and RELATIONSHIP. I lacking of sleep a lot as I sleep at 5 am everyday and wake up at 10 am to contact this and that. I mean... FUCK then I still got a of thing to do and I can’t enjoy a lot of stuff. SAD.

Anyway, holiday is also boring as in nothing to do lol. Slack here and there, meeting here and there, calling here and there and lastly playing here and there! Lol. I design a cake for Cai Jun’s birthday but its seem like her birthday celebrate has been postpone until going to reach my birthday liao lo lol. Dunno how she going to plan it but I am sure they can do a very nice planning.

I BETTING EVERYTHING ON U :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home