ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IT FAIR

COMEX 2008 HAD COME TO THE END LO :)
I am working for NEC this time round and I didn’t show a very good result this time round.

1st day – 1
2nd day - 4
3rd day – 7
4th day – 7
TOTAL = 19 only :(

Nevertheless, I reali enjoy working with Ah heng(my in charge) as I know he tried to help the promoter the earn as much as possible. Venetia as she reali help me to solve my problem when my friend has no job due to Packard bell last minutes changes. Malvin is because he worked with me? LOl! But I reali sorry to Samuel although u said that u are fine with not working in the IT work but I am reali sorry....

Quarrel with a NEC full time staff there about me STEALING his customer or wad ever shit la on the first day. He was once a Packard bell staff too and I think he wan to revenge with me as my sale skill IS WAY BETTER THAN HIM! Lol

Jay and Joe reali did a good job selling Packard bell as jay sell 29 and Joe sell 18 total of the 4 days. I am reali impress by them ^.^

Get to know a few people from the NEC like KEN (cashier) and a promoter WHICH I FORGOT his name le (but i got both their number). Love working for them but I think I going to run to other brand again at December......... Overall I never regret working for NEC.

Jay was asking me on Thursday nite when we having dinner what the 3 things that cannot do it on me.
  1. Never insult me on my body mass or what
  2. Never insult my parent
  3. Never bully a girl WHICH IS CLOSE TO ME (Specially on their feeling)
Trigger any of the 3 things above could mean BYE BYE to our friendship so please take note a bit. LOL. And I am a bit old thinking person of if something the topic is not my type or wad and I like very quiet, please continue as I dun mind but just that i dunno how to talk about it. No offend HERE AR! Lol.
Yi kao called me to go for KSCC team training yesterday..... Wondering should I go or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home