ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One step closer

Well.... Very long nvr update my blog liao so I do a quick one as I am very tired from the basketball game with ah Yang they all.

Tmr will be the first time I will be meeting my team mate for business meeting for our grant in Ngee An polytechnic. Still dunno whether it will success or what, but I am giving my 101% for sure.

This few days has been like hell and heaven for me. Hell? Due to I seriously lack of sleep due to late night chat. Heaven? I serious receive a lot of love from other haha. Shall not say more about it :x

Coming Sunday is going to be Cai Jun super belated birthday party with us. Going to make a surprise for her just like last year lol. If anyone of u got any good idea, feel free to tell me! THANK!

I got a new amulet le lo. Hope my life could be protecting by it from all the XIAO REN! Lol... But also will not cause any problem to my friend as it give people pressure when people wanna to harm me. (IF I not wrong bah)

I going to push myself to the max this few day for my business plan, so if I mood swing or anything I reali sorry again. HAHA. THANK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home