ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, September 26, 2008

Enemy or Friend?

Maybe is time I should reali put down everything and relax myself more.

Forgiveness is a simple thing. And yet it is so hard to be done. Coz the heart must give. And the emotion must die

This word keeps whirling inside my head every night. Izzit I truly wan to win over him?

Or just bu fu qi of what he did?

Or maybe jealous of what he can have and I can’t have?

Or maybe something else which me, myself dunno?

I dunno what I want but as I think, Hating someone is more tiring than loving someone.

Cause me feeling more and more tired every day.

I wished that when I sleep wake up, everything can just turn back to what we used to be like.

Tok cock, eats after ur work, Bball tgt, meet and eat beancurd.

But I know that even broken mirror will have scar and thing can never go back what we used to be.

Let put a dot to this hate I got. Goodbye my “friend”. U go your way, I going my waY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home