ME , MYSELF AND I

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ways of life?

Hai .... Dunno to say a good day or a bad day for me ....

Good? Cause there a friend celebrating my birthday with me at west coast for a Picnic.

Bad? Cause a lot of friend didn’t go last minutes (From 14 to 9 people). Very Sad for me as I plan and prepare so much food and cant finish it which result in throwing all left over away. I hate to waste food away as I think that we are very lucky to have meals every day. Secondly, my mother reminds me again that our family business is getting lousier. And also there is a stop of a year business in my family business due to dunno what the fuck man. And the rental is paid by my grandfather as the name is under him. He called a few day ago saying that we should paid him some amont as we owe him around 5k?

I feel so bad and helpless...

I am going to be 19th this coming Monday..... 19 liao.... still so immature and keep fooling around. Some time I thinking of what i gonna to do after my ns. Work? Study? And be a useless people who neither work nor study? I am starting to worried for everything. There a lot of WHAT IF going on in my mind asking myself this and that.

What if I fail my study?

What if I fail my business?

What if my family reali close down?

What if I die the next moment?

After reading jackson's blog, wanna to say something.

Has anyone ever wonder why do we study so hard for?

Izzit to get a degree, honest or master?

But practically we were spending almost 1/3 of our bloody life STUDYING! When everyone hates study man. So why are we studying? What the purpose?

Purpose? To work!

We were spenting 1/3 of our life studying like DOG and after which, BETTER! We will spend the REST of our FUCKING LIFE WORKING!

Maybe we manage to earn some money to spend. But think, do we have the time to spend?
Some maybe will say we can spend after retirement?

Ya right, only WHEN the retirement age is around 55 to 65? And now Singapore retirement age is around 80 if I not wrong?

AND how many people can LIVE TILL THAT OLD? And still got the strength to travel around and enjoying your rest of our life?

Btw, at the age of 80, we may even have difficulties to walk around.

Summary:

Now we study SO HARD and WORK SO HARD

BUT

You enjoyed neither studying NOR working?

In studying, we paid them to scold us.

In job, we got to surrender our pride and get scolded in order to survival in this FUCK UP WORLD!

After everything, we were already too old for everything.

So.... Why do we work so hard for?

Anyone who read this, this is life. LIFE SUCK AND LIFE NEVER BEEN FAIR!

You study

you work

you get humiliated during working

you get fucked during working

and you die before you can enjoy your life.

Than what is the purpose of life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home