ME , MYSELF AND I

Saturday, October 25, 2008

IMPROVEMENT!

FINALLY ! Shao Cong say that i improve a lot in my basketball skill ...

Specially in my shooting and one step shooting haha

BUT he also said that my body skill still not there ...

But well one step at a time ... I sure i can make it ^^

Something about bully when talk with jackson and yi KAO just now.

I dun like people to bully other ... Wad give them (the bullier) the right to bully others that are weaker? Aint they are once a starter who dun know a thing in the game? That why i hate people who play around or bully those who are not as strong as them.

That why i tried to win when i see my friend/teammate got bully by other. And that why i also need to be stronger. And of course i wouldnt like when my teammate bully others too UNLESS THEY deserve it!

And to people who bully me or my friend before (in basketball or any other thing),

I WILL BECOME STRONGER AND OVERWHELM YOU! AND AT THAT POINT OF THE TIME, DUN LET ME SEE YOU IF NOT YOU WILL GET IT! F**ker ...

And for friend, I promise I will get stronger ... specially you ... And will not get bullied ever again ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home