ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, November 13, 2008

NICK NICK

WOoT New nick name for our class people:

1. Lan Jiao Xie (Xie Weijie)
2. Jerk Sam (Samuel)
3. DA PAO MING (Ming)
4. Chee Hong Jun (Weijun)
5. Sniffing Chan (Hon Yian)
6. Belly Koh/Terry (Terry)
7. Chio Bu Jess (Jessica)
8. Ah Seow(jocelyn Seow)

LOL …. Just think of each people has a nick name … So fun lOL. Specially DAO PAO MING! Its sound so ….. nice? Lol. And there more nick name COMING! Damn busy lately. Due to project, project AND PROJECT!

Yesterday saw saiful and weijun soccer match. 1W and 2L …. Actually they are considered out but one of the winner team can’t make it on Wednesday and that make them move on to the next round. But they are a good team just that the official is a fucker…. The whisper like spoil toward their team only lol. Cant blow any shit …..

Then go with Samuel, Ming, Wei Jun to my dad shop to eat. After desmond meet us and ming me and him go to void deck talk cock. But all we do is to think the name of our friends name for almost 1.5 hoUR! Lol … joke sia….

They ask me something about who still owe me money or what, actually I dun intent to get back money from someone who I lend money to so even if I dun get back, I am ok with it. Maybe I dumb? Maybe I Cum Lan? But well, that that lol. So well dun ask me why i dun chase the money back le THANK! lol

IT fair coming again. This will be the 8th big show I will be doing. Fujistu again LOL but I heard from aaron to beware of the environment as the market is not as good as it used to be. I hope to earn 600 can liao lol! Well at least go there can see my LONG LOST FRIEND Cai Jun and Venetia lol. Since my birthday celebration we were like too busy to meet up for anything lol. Looking forward to it…

I MUST STOP BUYING MORE NEW CLOTHES LE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home