ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday/New Year

Is holiday le ...

Chirstmas coming ...

Brand new year is coming ...

One year of my life is gone again ...

Hai ... Why can't I be born with a sliver spoon?

Then maybe everythings is different by now ...

Look at other people faces ...

Smile even though I being scolded ...

Smile to the person when I hate him feel down my heart ...

Smile when I feel like crying ...

Do thing when I not even have a little interest on it ...

Encourage someone when I dunno how to encourage myself ...

If only I have more money and power ...

If only ...

Maybe like what Ah ku Said:

I am ALIVE but that SAD ...

... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...

Will next year be a better year?

Bet it will still be a sucky year for me ...

Cause there too going thing going on for me ...

Too many thing that I can't put down ...

And too many people I didn't forgive ...

Because for the thing I cant't let go and I didn't forgive someone, it is .... Tiring LOl ... Not I dunwan to forgive but is just my mind/heart/dunno what telling me I just can't LOl ...

This is human/Me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home