ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, January 2, 2009

Waiting to die










Some photo i found over my picture folder so decided to post it out ....

People ask me what my life is about ...

I would say ....

"Waiting to die lo...."

Cause my life is aimless ...

People are all looking forward for a brand new year with a better year... But look like for me, is just another year of my fuck up life .... I used to have alot of big dream and aim but thank to someone happen to be in my life ... i decided to just wait 4 death bah ...

OH - MY - GOD ! I cant believe it that i have been NAGGING the same problem OVER AND OVER again ... i just couldnt stop LOL ... sad sad U_U ... Trying to get it over ... haha try bah ...

Random but jackson asked me what my wish for 2009 during one of the lunch when we meet:

Since that day he asked, i been thinking but the answer right didnt come up into my mind.... Maybe like what Mr Lai(Poly Form Teacher) said: "You really got no balls". Reason because i didnt dare to face up to any problem i faced which i know is a problem i have since young... Finding excuses and lie my way through is what i know best .... Wondering when can i start to face my own life and stop being SO naggy about the past ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home