ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, February 13, 2009

Going to something today or else my blog feel dead LOL.

This few days keep on going for basketball game at TBCC until I going crazy le LOL.
Today BBAll TOTALLY SADED! Manage to win only 1 Match over the NITE! But I think overall the team was great but me, we put up a good defence but offence part, no matter how hard I aim and shoot, the ball just won’t go in…. Damn … Totally low moral for my team and myself …. Gonna train harder and make the promise with GH come true!

Hai, as the day goes by, is coming to my IOP(India trip) le. A lot of thing make worry and uneasy as this time of period could say no long nor short and a lot of thing could happen. I will depart on the 9th of March morning if I not wrong….. SAD but also looking forward to it lOL!

Btw going to Malaysia on the 28th of feb to a lot of different place with pinky and gang if confirm la LOL. Dunno got enough cash for me a not but I try not to over spend bah LOL.

Something about my life now, finally I think I moving on with my life with the help of a lot of friend I must say. Stop thinking about why liketat this kind of stupid thing. But I do believe on venetia’s word of:

What yours is yours…..

I must admin I am really try my very best but just didn’t work out on C……. LOL. I think god is joking with me as I finally got a new target in life (of course is girl la), I leaving for India soon…. Damn the timing LOL. So didn’t have any intend to get close with her or what….

Maybe is faith playing with me :(((….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home